Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where do I start ... what do I write about ...

I have been living with my family (bhargav, spruhaa - my daughter and sudhanva - my little prince) in Dallas, Texas for around 3 yrs now.

Have been toying with this idea to open a blog and start writing about a lot of things that keep coming to my mind so very often ..... but, with the little time that I get outside of household chores everyday .... it has been delayed for so long ....

Finally today (4/29/09) I have been able to sit for a while to initiate this ....
I look at this blog as a medium to share all that I keep thinking about motherhood, my family, life in the states, my friends, people that I am close to ........ receipes ...... hmmmm..... travel here .... and many more things .....

Am sure I will learn as I write ..... keep telling me what you think about this blog and my penning down my thoughts ....

Yours,
Sandhya ...

3 comments:

  1. Yo....Way to go!!!!!! Good luck and keep posting..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the picture Sandya. It portrays so well the essence of ur blog. All the best with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife .. and love of my life ... she is always good at whatever she does ..:) .... all the very best .. luv you, sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete